Jupiter flowers continued

Update on the flowers.
I have been continuing with fiddling around with the flowers and I have found a pattern and style that seems to be adequate.
They are still a little small and lack the petal definition of the originals.

image

 

I am having difficulties sourcing the thin style feathers seen in some of the flowers on the back of the dress. Or rather I am not prepared to pay the price of the ones I have found. My initial resolution was to keep too my normal cosplay budget of $100. That is not looking likely at this stage unfortunately.

image

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *